Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Ultrasonic sensor for level and flow measurement for connection to FMU9x (measuring range up to 3m)
Get a quotation for this product now
+49 (0)30 509 308 800
- Process connection: Thread
- Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Pressure: +0.7 to +4bar (+10 to +58psi)
- Maximum measuring range: Liquids 3m (9.8ft), solids 1.2m (3.9ft)
- Blocking distance: 0.07m (0.23ft)
- International explosion protection certificates
Fields of application
- Sensor for continuous, non-contact level measurement of fluids and bulk materials in silos, on belts, stockpiles and in crushers. Also flow measurement in open channels and at weirs. Typically used in measurements in low structural heights.
The FDU90 ultrasonic sensor for continuous, non-contact and maintenance-free level measurement of fluids, pastes, sludges and powdery to coarse bulk materials. But also for flow measurement in open channels and measuring weirs. The measurement is unaffected by dielectric constant, density or humidity and also unaffected by build-up due to the self-cleaning effect of sensors. Suited for explosion hazardous areas. Maximum measuring range in liquids 3m (9.8ft), solids 1.2m (3.9ft).
|Measurement level range||Max 3.9 ft|
|Blocking distance [mm]||0.07 m|
|Process temperature range||-40 °C ... 80 °C|
|Sensor accuracy liquid||+/- 2mm + 0.17% of measured distance|
|Sensor accuracy solid||+/- 2mm + 0.17% of measured distance|
4 ... 20 mA HART
|Process connection||Front side thread: G / NPT 1 1/2"|
Rear side thread: G / NPT 1"
|Wetted material||PVDF (IP68 / NEMA6P)|
|Hazardous approvals||ATEX, FM, CSA, IEC Ex, INMETRO, NEPSI|
|Ambient temperature range||-40 °C ... 80 °C|