Ultrasonic level and flow sensor
- Maximum measuring range: Liquids 3m (9.8ft), solids 1.2m (3.9ft)
- Accuracy: ±2mm + 0.17% of measured distance
- For level measurement of fluids, pastes, sludges and powdery to coarse bulk materials
- Explosion protection certificates
- Process temperature: -40 to 80°C (-40 to 176°F)
Fields of application
- Continuous, non-contact level measurement of fluids and bulk materials in silos, on belts, stockpiles and in crushers
- Flow measurement in open channels and at weirs
- Typically used in measurements in low structural heights
The FDU90 is an ultrasonic level and flow sensor from Endress+Hauser for continuous, non-contact and maintenance-free level measurement of fluids, pastes, sludges and powdery to coarse bulk materials. But also for flow measurement in open channels and measuring weirs. The measurement is unaffected by dielectric constant, density or humidity and also unaffected by build-up due to the self-cleaning effect of sensors. Suited for explosion hazardous areas. Maximum measuring range in liquids 3m (9.8ft), solids 1.2m (3.9ft).
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.