Ultrasonic level and flow sensor for connection to FMU9x (measuring range up to 10m)
- Process connection: Thread
- Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Pressure: +0.7 to +4bar (+10 to +58psi)
- Maximum measuring range: Liquids 10m (33ft), solids 5m (16ft)
- Blocking distance: 0.3m (1ft)
- International explosion protection certificates
Fields of application
- Sensor for continuous, non-contact level measurement of fluids and of bulk materials in silos, on belts, stockpiles and in crushers. Also for flow measurement in open channels and at weirs. Typically used in measurements in low structural heights.
The FDU91 ultrasonic level and flow sensor for continuous, non-contact and maintenance-free level measurement of fluids, pastes, sludges and powdery to coarse bulk materials. But also for flow measurement in open channels and measuring weirs. The measurement is unaffected by dielectric constant, density or humidity and also unaffected by build-up due to the self-cleaning effect of sensors. Suited for explosion hazardous areas. Maximum measuring range in liquids 10m (33ft), solids 5m (16ft).
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.