Ultrasonic hygienic sensor for level and flow measurement for connection to FMU9x (measuring range up to 10m)
Certification / Approvals
- Process connections: Thread, Tri-Clamp
- Temperature: -40 to +105°C (-40 to +221°F)
- Pressure: 0.7 to 4bar (10 to 58psi)
- Max. measuring range: Liquids 10m (33ft), solids 5m (16ft)
- Blocking distance: 0.3m (1ft)
- International explosion protection certificates, hygienic certificates
Fields of application
- Food & Beverage;Life Science
The FDU91F ultrasonic sensor for continuous, non-contact and maintenance-free level measurement of fluids, pastes, sludges and powdery to coarse bulk materials. Also for flow measurement in open channels and at weirs. Measurement is unaffected by dielectric constant, density or humidity and also unaffected by build-up due to the self-cleaning effect of sensors. Fully welded 316L with hygienic process connection available. Maximum measuring range in liquids 10m (33ft), solids 5m (16ft).
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.