Ultrasonic sensor for level and flow measurement for connection to FMU9x (measuring range up to 20m)
- Process connection: Thread
- Temperature: -40 to +95°C (-40 to +203°F)
- Pressure: +0.7 to +4bar (+10 to +58psi)
- Maximum measuring range: Liquids 20m (65ft), solids 10m (33ft)
- Blocking distance: 0.4m (1.3ft)
- International explosion protection certificates
Fields of application
- Sensor for continuous, non-contact level measurement of fluids and bulk materials in silos, on belts, stockpiles and in crushers. Also for flow measurement in open channels and at weirs. Typically used in measurements in low structural heights.
The FDU92 ultrasonic level sensor for continuous, non-contact and maintenance-free level measurement of fluids, pastes, sludges and powdery to coarse bulk materials. But also for flow measurement in open channels and measuring weirs. The measurement is unaffected by dielectric constant, density or humidity and also unaffected by build-up due to the self-cleaning effect of sensors. Suited for explosion hazardous areas. Maximum measuring range in liquids 20m (65ft), solids 10m (33ft).
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.