Cost effective device for sophisticated level measurement in liquids and bulk solids for up to 5m
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Type of medium: Liquids and solids
- Measuring range: up to 5 m
- Accuracy: ± 2 mm or ± 0.2 %
- Process pressure range: 0.7 to 3 bar abs.
- Process temperature range: -40 to 80°C
- Blocking distance: Liquids and Solids 0.25 m
- explosion protection certificates
Fields of application
- Level measurement in fluids, pastes, coarse bulk material
- Flow measurement in open channels or at weirs
- Applications with storage tanks, agitators, on stockpiles and conveyor belts
The Prosonic FMU40 sensor is suited for non-contact level measurement in fluids, pastes, coarse bulk material and flow measurement in open channels or at weirs. The two-wire or four-wire compact transmitter can be used in applications with storage tanks, agitators, on stockpiles and conveyor belts. The envelope curve can be shown on the on-site display for simple diagnosis. Linearization function (up to 32 points) for conversion of the measured value into any unit of length, volume or flow rate.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.