Ultrasonic level measurement in liquids and bulk solids for up to 15m
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Process connection: Flange
- Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Pressure: +0.7 to +2.5bar (+10 to +36psi)
- Maximum measuring distance: Liquids 15m (50ft), Solids 7m (23ft)
- Blocking distance: Liquids and Solids 0.6m (2ft)
- International explosion protection certificates
Fields of application
- Water & Wastewater
The Prosonic FMU43 sensor is suited for non-contact level measurement in fluids, pastes, coarse bulk material and flow measurement in open channels or at weirs. The two-wire or four-wire compact transmitter can be used in applications with storage tanks, agitators, on stockpiles and conveyor belts. The envelope curve can be shown on the on-site display for simple diagnosis. Linearization function (up to 32 points) for conversion of the measured value into any unit of length, volume or flow rate.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.