Ultrasonic level measurement in liquids and bulk solids for up to 15m
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Process connection: Flange
- Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Pressure: +0.7 to +2.5bar (+10 to +36psi)
- Maximum measuring distance: Liquids 15m (50ft), Solids 7m (23ft)
- Blocking distance: Liquids and Solids 0.6m (2ft)
- International explosion protection certificates
Fields of application
- Water & Wastewater
The Prosonic FMU43 sensor is suited for non-contact level measurement in fluids, pastes, coarse bulk material and flow measurement in open channels or at weirs. The two-wire or four-wire compact transmitter can be used in applications with storage tanks, agitators, on stockpiles and conveyor belts. The envelope curve can be shown on the on-site display for simple diagnosis. Linearization function (up to 32 points) for conversion of the measured value into any unit of length, volume or flow rate.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.