Ultrasonic transmitter in housing for field or top hat rail mounting for up to 2 sensors FDU90/91/92/93/95
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Calculations: Average, difference, sum
- Application flow: Flow measurement in open channels and weirs with 1 or 2 sensors
- Flow measurement with back water or sludge detection
- Up to 3 totalizers and 3 counters
- Counting or time pulse output for control of external units
Fields of application
- General purpose
Prosonic FMU90 separated version with field housing or top hat rail housing for control cabinet instrumentation are suited for continuous, non-contact level measurement of fluids, pastes, sludge and powdery to coarse bulk solids. Also the flow measurement in open channels and weirs is possible as the simultaneous measurement of level and flow in a storm water overflow basin with only 1 sensor. Up to 6 relays for tendency alarm, flow pulse output or backwater/sludge alarm, 1 or 2 channel version.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.