Prosonic M FMU41
Cost effective device for sophisticated level measurement in liquids and bulk solids for up to 8m
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Measuring Range: 8 m (26 ft) in fluids, 3.5 m (11 ft) in bulk materials
- Accuracy: ±0.2 % of the maximum span of the sensor
- Suitable for fluids, pastes, sullages and coarse bulk materials
- Suitable for explosion hazardous areas (Gas-Ex, Dust-Ex)
- Hermetically sealed and potted sensor
Fields of application
- Fluids, pastes, sullages and coarse bulk materials
The Prosonic FMU41 sensor is suited for non-contact level measurement in fluids, pastes, coarse bulk material and flow measurement in open channels or at weirs. The two-wire or four-wire compact transmitter can be used in applications with storage tanks, agitators, on stockpiles and conveyor belts. The envelope curve can be shown on the on-site display for simple diagnosis. Linearization function (up to 32 points) for conversion of the measured value into any unit of length, volume or flow rate.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.