Prosonic M FMU42
Cost effective device for sophisticated level measurement in liquids and bulk solids for up to 10m
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Measuring Range: 10 m (33 ft) in fluids, 5 m (16 ft) in bulk materials
- Accuracy: ±0.2 % of the maximum span of the sensor
- Suitable for fluids, pastes, sullages and coarse bulk materials
- Suitable for explosion hazardous areas (Gas-Ex, Dust-Ex)
- Hermetically sealed and potted sensor
Fields of application
- Fluids, pastes, sullages and coarse bulk materials
The Prosonic FMU42 sensor is suited for non-contact level measurement in fluids, pastes, coarse bulk material and flow measurement in open channels or at weirs. The two-wire or four-wire compact transmitter can be used in applications with storage tanks, agitators, on stockpiles and conveyor belts. The envelope curve can be shown on the on-site display for simple diagnosis. Linearization function (up to 32 points) for conversion of the measured value into any unit of length, volume or flow rate.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.