Prosonic T FMU30
Cost effective all-round instrument for level applications in liquids and bulk solids
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Type of medium: Liquids and solids
- Measuring range: up to 8 m
- Accuracy: ± 3 mm or ± 0.2 %
- Process pressure range: 0.7 to 3 bar abs.
- Process temperature range: -20 to 60°C
- Linearization function (up to 32 points) for conversion of the measured value into any unit of length, volume or flow rate
- Explosion protection certificates
Fields of application
- Sewage treatment plants and process water tanks
- Level measurement in loading, storage and buffer tanks
Compact Ultrasonic transmitter for non-contact level measurement of fluids, pastes and coarse bulk materials. The FMU30 offers proven software algorithms and all warning and alarm messages are shown on the four-line plain text display and guarantee fast remedy of problems. The envelope curve can also be shown on the display. As the analysis results are displayed directly on-site, this ensures quick and accurate error diagnostics.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.