PT 100 with connection head MA
PT 100 compact thermometer for liquid and gas
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Pt100
- Measuring/Operating Range: -50 to 400 °C
- Accuracy: Class F 0.3 (Class B) DIN EN 60751 conform
- Max. pressure 40 bar at ambient temperature 25 °C with G1/2" process connection
- Nominal length: 100, 160 or 250 mm
Fields of application
- Heating, air-conditioning and ventilation technology
- Mechanical, plant and apparatus engineering
- Container and pipeline construction
- In the chemical and petrochemical industry
The resistance thermometers with connection head MA are constructed shock resistant and are suitable for under- and overpressure due to the high density. All B+B resistance thermometers are made from high-quality stainless steel and therefore resistant against lyes and oils.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!