PT 100 with connection head MA
PT 100 compact thermometer for liquid and gas
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Pt100
- Measuring/Operating Range: -50 to 400 °C
- Accuracy: Class F 0.3 (Class B) DIN EN 60751 conform
- Max. pressure 40 bar at ambient temperature 25 °C with G1/2" process connection
- Nominal length: 100, 160 or 250 mm
Fields of application
- Heating, air-conditioning and ventilation technology
- Mechanical, plant and apparatus engineering
- Container and pipeline construction
- In the chemical and petrochemical industry
The resistance thermometers with connection head MA are constructed shock resistant and are suitable for under- and overpressure due to the high density. All B+B resistance thermometers are made from high-quality stainless steel and therefore resistant against lyes and oils.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.