Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
PT 100 with connection head MA
PT 100 compact thermometer for liquid and gas
Get a quotation for this product now
+49 (0)30 509 308 800
- Temperature measuring range: -50...+400 °C
- Accuracy: Class F 0,3 (Class B) DIN EN 60751 conform
- Max. pressure 40 bar at ambient temperature 25 °C with G1/2" process connection
Fields of application
- Heating, air-conditioning and ventilation technology
- Mechanical, plant and apparatus engineering
- Container and pipeline construction
- In the chemical and petrochemical industry
Resistance thermometers with metallic protection tube are used for general temperature measurements mainly in liquid and gaseous media for temperatures up to 600 °C or in exceptional cases up to 800 °C.