PVDF Clamp Flow Sensor
The PVDF Clamp flow sensor is designed to perform an easy and fast exchange of the wetted parts.
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.02 to 20 l/min
- Accuracy: ± 1 % o.r.
- Process pressure range: up to 25 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Process connection: Hose barb and NPT thread
Fields of application
- Suitable for single use applications
- Hygienic applications
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Bio-medical industries
The Equflow PFA Clamp flow sensor with Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection results in accurate and repeatable flow measurements and has high resolution square wave output. It Can be exposed to gamma irradation up to 50 kGy
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.