PVDF Clip Mounting Flow Sensor
The PVDF Clip Mounting flow sensor is an easy to install, and affordable model to exchange the wetted parts.
- Measuring Range: Selectable 0.07 - 1.0 L/min or 0.1 - 2.0 L/min 0r 1.0-20.0 L/min
- Minimum flow: Selectable 0.02 L/min or 0.03 L/min or 0.5L/min
- Accuracy: 1% of reading
- Inner diameter: Selectable 4.6 / 9.3 mm
- Output signal: 5 - 24 V square wave
- Process connection: Selectable 7 mm hose barb / ⅛" NPT or 12 mm hose barb
- PVDF meets all the requirements of the US Pharmacopeia Class VI
- PVDF models are gamma stable up to 50 kGy
Fields of application
- Suitable for single use applications
- For hygienic applications
- Pharmaceutical and bio-medical industries
The Equflow PVDFClip Mounting flow sensor with Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection results in accurate and repeatable flow measurements and has high resolution square wave output. It Can be exposed to gamma irradation up to 50 kGy
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.