PVDF Tubeholder Flow Sensor
The PVDF Tubeholder flow sensor is a larger sized, firm and stable model to exchange the wetted parts.
- Measuring Range: Selectable 0.07 - 1.0 L/min or 0.1 - 2.0 L/min 0r 1.0-20.0 L/min or 10.0-200.0 L/min
- Minimum flow: Selectable 0.02 L/min or 0.03 L/min or 0.5L/min or 3.0L/min
- Accuracy: 1% of reading
- Inner diameter: Selectable 4.6 / 9.3 mm/25.4mm
- Output signal: 5 - 24 V square wave
- Process connection: Selectable 7 mm hose barb / ⅛" NPT or 12 mm hose barb or 32 mm hose barb
- PVDF meets all the requirements of the US Pharmacopeia Class VI
- PVDF models are gamma stable up to 50 kGy
Fields of application
- Suitable for single use applications
- For hygienic applications
- Pharmaceutical and bio-medical industries
The Equflow PVDF Tubeholder flow sensor with Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection results in accurate and repeatable flow measurements and has high resolution square wave output. It Can be exposed to gamma irradation up to 50 kGy
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.