Recording and controlling of batch operations
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- For fillling and dosing
- Inputs: 1x current for flow, 1x current for density and RTD.
- Output: 1x current/pulse, 2x open collector, 2x relay
- Configuration: Local buttons, USB interface and optionally Ethernet for configuration
- Communication protocol: USB interface, Ethernet TCP/IP, RS232 printer interface, RS485, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU
- Fixed and automatic after-run correction for constant, extremely accurate results
Fields of application
- Recording and controlling of batch operations
- Food industry
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Oil & gas industry
The Batch Controller RA33 is designed to record flow and control output signals for valves and pumps to ensure the exact dosing of predefined batch quantities. The measured volume can be corrected with the temperature/density compensation function. The filling process can be optimized with an automatic or fixed after-run correction. Mineral oils can be corrected according to the ASTM D1250-04 standard.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.