Single or dual channel passive isolator for 4...20 mA standard signal circuits
- Input: 2 x analog 4…20 mA
- Output: 2 x analog 4...20 mA
- Bidirectional HART® transmission
- Compact modular housing for top-hat rail
Fields of application
- Separation of active 0/4...20 mA signals from transmitters, valves and actuators
The passive isolator RB223 is used for galvanic isolation of active signal circuits (0...20 mA) in three applications:Transmission of non-Ex areas to Ex areas e.g. for active actuators, controllers or indicators, transmission of Ex areas to non-Ex areas for the connection of active, intrinsically safe circuits to the PLC, transmission of Ex areas to non-Ex areas for the supply of intrinsically safe transmitters with non-intrinsically safe transmitter supply.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.