RHT Climate DM-150S-485-LCD
Compact Relative Humidity and Temperature Transmitter
- Operating temperature of the transmitter: -40 to 70 °C
- Relative Humidity (RH)range: 0.0 to 100.0 % RH (No Condensing)
- Response time: Temperature: up to 30 s
- Response time: Humidity: up to 8 s
- Duct Mount - rod having 150 mm or 250 mm
RHT-DM-485-LCD transmitter includes high precision and stability sensors for measuring relative humidity and temperature. It is microprocessor-based devices and, therefore, allows being entirely configured through an RS485 interface using the Modbus RTU command. The RHT-DM-485-LCD can be specified with either 150 or 250mm stainless steel sensor "stems" which makes it suitable for most in duct applications.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.