Loop-powered indicator for 4...20 mA or HART®
- 5-digit, bar graph and activatable backlighting universal display
- Input: 4...20 mA, HART
- Operation: Via local 3-buttons
- Dimensions: 96 x 48 x 41.5 mm (Panel mounting) or 131 x 81.5 x 55.5 mm (Field housing)
- Panel or field mounting
Fields of application
- Display of 4...20 mA measured values or HART® process variables in all industries
- Panel mounting or field housing as on-site indication
- Use as Primary or Secondary HART® Master.
The RIA15 loop-powered process indicator from Endress+Hauser is equipped with 4...20 mA or with HART® protocol. In the HART® version, up to 4 measured values of one sensor can be displayed alternately on the display. For this purpose the indicator can be set as Primary or Secondary HART® Master and actively query the values. The low voltage drop of < 1 V (< 1.9 V for HART®) proves to be a great advantage in Ex applications where only a limited voltage is usually available.
Buy and order the RIA15 von Endress+Hauser in our online shop with free delivery in EU. In two steps, you can select the options and proceed to checkout. The RIA15 E+H loop-powered indicator will be shipped to your wished address.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.