Multifunctional switch panel process measuring device for monitoring and displaying analog measured values
- 5-digit 7-segment LC display, backlit
- Input 2 x Universal (U, I, R, RTD, TC)
- Output 2 x analog output (I, U), 1 x loop power supply
- Relay output 2 x changeover contacts, 1 x open collector
- Dimensions: 96 x 48 x 175 mm
- Freely configurable dot matrix display area for bar graph, units and measuring point designation
Fields of application
- Plant and apparatus engineering
- Control rooms and switch cabinets
- Laboratory equipment
- Process recording and monitoring
- Process control
- Signal adaptation, conversion
The Endress+Hauser RIA45 multifunctional process panel meter calculates and displays analogue measured values. Two-wire sensors can be powered with the integrated loop power supply. The universal inputs allow the connection of current, voltage, RTDs and TCs. Limit values can be monitored and relays can be switched. Process signals can be transmitted via analogue outputs. The integrated "differential pressure" application package enables fast and easy commissioning of differential pressure applications.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.