Process indicator in panel mounting housing for monitoring and displaying analog measured values
- 5-digit 7-segment LC display, backlit
- Input: 2 x universal (current, voltage, R, RTD, TC)
- Output: 2 x analog (current, voltage)
- 2 x relay output, 1 x digital status output (open collector)
- 24 V intrinsically safe transmitter supply
Fields of application
- Monitoring of the measured value for exceeding or falling below limit values
- Monitoring of sensor or device malfunctions, batch and pump control functions
The RIA452 process indicator from Endress+Hauser monitors and displays analog measured values. Digital status inputs can monitor pumps. Two-wire sensors can supply the RIA452 with auxiliary power. Up to eight relays monitor the measured value for violation of limit values. Further operating modes for the relays are sensor or device malfunctions, batch and pump control functions. In addition, the RIA452 can be used as a preset counter and for flow measurement on open flumes and weirs.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.