Process indicator in panel mounting housing for monitoring and displaying analog measured values
- 7-digit 14-segment LC display, large bar graph with overrange & underrange
- Digital status inputs for pump monitoring
- Input 1 x analog (U, I, RTD, TC, R)
- Output 1 x analog (U, I), 1 x transmitter power supply
- Relay output 4...8 x changeover contacts
- Auxiliary power supply / Loop power supply 90...250V AC, 20...28V AC, 20...36V DC
Fields of application
- Monitoring of the measured value for exceeding or falling below limit values
- Monitoring of sensor or device malfunctions, batch and pump control functions
The RIA452 process indicator from Endress+Hauser monitors and displays analog measured values. Digital status inputs can monitor pumps. Two-wire sensors can supply the RIA452 with auxiliary power. Up to eight relays monitor the measured value for violation of limit values. Further operating modes for the relays are sensor or device malfunctions, batch and pump control functions. In addition, the RIA452 can be used as a preset counter and for flow measurement on open flumes and weirs.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.