8-channel field indicator for FOUNDATION Fieldbus™ or PROFIBUS® PA protocols
- 5-digit measured value display with dimension, bar graph and background lighting
- Dimensions: 166 x 135 x 106 mm (oval shape)
- Simple and standardized communication via fieldbus protocol
- Listener mode for up to 8 input channels or digital status
Fields of application
- Displaying process and calculated values with FOUNDATION Fieldbus™ or PROFIBUS® PA and 8 input channels
In listener mode, the RID14 8-channel indicator from Endress+Hauser listens to the set fieldbus addresses and displays the measured values, calculated values and status information of the fieldbus participants of a FOUNDATION Fieldbus™ or PROFIBUS® PA network. In addition, the FOUNDATION Fieldbus™ indicator can also display available values via function block interconnection on the bus. A plain text display enables the unit or TAG to be displayed. For trend monitoring, the display contains a bar graph.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.