Process transmitter with control unit
- 5-digit 7-segment LC display, backlit
- Input: 2 x universal (current, voltage, R, RTD, TC, resistance)
- Output: 2 x analog (current, voltage)
- 2 x relay outputs, 1 x open collector
- Auxiliary power supply / 24 V intrinsically safe loop power supply
Fields of application
- Plant and apparatus engineering
- Control rooms and switch cabinets
- Process control, recording and monitoring
- Signal adaptation and conversion
- Overfill protection (WHG)
The RMA42 process transmitter by Endress+Hauser displays analog measured values, evaluates them and calculates further values. Sensors can be supplied from the integrated transmitter supply. Current and voltage signals, RTDs and TCs can be connected to the universal inputs. Process signals can be transmitted via the analog outputs. The integrated application package "Differential pressure" enables fast and easy configuration of differential pressure applications.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!