Supply isolator with auxiliary power for safe separation of 4...20 mA standard signal circuits
- Input: 1 x analog4...20 mA
- Output: 1 x analog4...20 mA
- Output relay: 1 x NO contact
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 110 x 112 mm
- Bidirectional HART® transmission: Communication sockets HART® for sensor parameterization and evaluation of status information of a connected transmitter with HART® protocol
Fields of application
- Galvanic isolation of 4...20 mA circuits
- Elimination of ground loops
- Power supply for 2-wire transmitters
- Monitoring of SMART transmitters with early warning system
- Intrinsically safe supply for sensor in Ex-area
- Sensor monitoring with early warning system
The RN221N supply isolator from Endress+Hauser supplies e.g. a transmitter, if necessary also in hazardous areas, and transmits the signal galvanically isolated. With the optionally available HART® monitoring, the status of the transmitter is monitored. If an error occurs, a relay switches on the RN221N. The relay must be actively reset. This makes it easy to locate faults that only occur for a short time.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.