Ecograph T RSG35
Universal graphic data manager
- Versatile: up to 12 universal inputs record a wide range of measuring signals
- Clear layout: 5.7" TFT screen for displaying measured values in a maximum of four groups, with digital, bar graph and curve display
- Safe & reliable data archiving with internal memory and separate SD card
- Intuitive operation via the navigator (jog/shuttle dial) on site, or user-friendly operation at the PC via the integrated web server
- System-enabled: common interfaces such as Ethernet, RS232/485, USB and optional slave function for Modbus RTU/TCP
Fields of application
- Quality and quantity monitoring in the water and wastewater industry
- Temperature monitoring in metal working
- Monitoring of processes in power stations
- Displaying and recording of critical process parameters
- Tank and level monitoring
The Ecograph T RSG35 from Endress+Hauser enables safe and complete recording and visualization of all process sequences. Demands on process monitoring and data recording are becoming more and more complex. Because every measurement value counts, the Universal Data Manager Ecograph T RSG35 records, visualizes and monitors all analog or digital input signals. The unit is easy to use and comes with features to save costs and simplify data acquisition. Due to its variety of communication possibilities a simple system integration is possible.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.