Ecograph T RSG35
Universal graphic Data Logger
- Up to 12 universal inputs: Thermocouples, V, mV, mA, RTD, Pulse and Frequency
- Internal Memory of 128 MB expandable with 1 GB SD-Card
- USB, Ethernet, RS232/485, Modbus RTU/TCP interface
- Up to 6 relay outputs
- 5.7" TFT screen for displaying measured values in a maximum of four groups, with digital, bar graph and curve display
- Intuitive operation via the navigator (jog/shuttle dial) on site, or user-friendly operation at the PC via the integrated web server
Fields of application
- Quality and quantity monitoring in the water and wastewater industry
- Temperature monitoring in metal working
- Monitoring of processes in power stations
- Displaying and recording of critical process parameters
- Tank level monitoring
The Ecograph T RSG35 from Endress+Hauser enables safe and complete recording and visualization of all process sequences. Demands on process monitoring and data recording are becoming more and more complex. Because every measurement value counts, the Universal Data Manager Ecograph T RSG35 records, visualizes and monitors all analog or digital input signals. The unit is easy to use and comes with features to save costs and simplify data acquisition. Due to its variety of communication possibilities a simple system integration is possible.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!