SaniLine is a cold curing CIPP liner that can be used in a variety of pipes with water, gas, oil, and other mediums
Luis Arcos will help you to find the right product: +49 (0)30 509 308 800 firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Expert
- Minimisation of down times and traffic obstruction (fast rehabilitation of up to 350 meter and bends of up to 90°)
- No digging, low logistic costs and no need for expensive special installation equipment
- Increased network efficiency through enhanced conductibility (K value)
- Guaranteed design life of 50 years
- 100% epoxy-free installation process (no bisphenol A/F etc.)
Fields of application
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
SaniLine offers the inversion installation process for trenchless rehabilitation of pressurized water pipelines of all common types of pipes (including cast-iron, ductile iron, steel, PVC and asbestos-cement pipes) from DN 80 to DN 800.
Currently we don't offer this product on the shop.
Are you a representative of this brand?
All the information on this page is only provided as guidance. Brands and trademarks are owned by the respective companies.