SaniTube is a pull-in-place liner that only requires a winch to be installed
- Minimization of downtimes and traffic obstruction (fast rehabilitation of up to 700 meter including bends of up to 45°)
- No need for expensive special installation equipment
- Increased network efficiency through enhanced conductibility (K value)
- Guaranteed design life of 50 years
- 100% chemical-free installation process (no adhesives, resins such as epoxy, etc.)
Fields of application
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
SaniTube is a high performance stand-alone “pull in” liner for trenchless rehabilitation of fresh water pipelines of all common types of pipes (including cast-iron, ductile iron, steel, PVC and asbestos-cement pipes) from DN 80 to DN 400
Currently we don't offer this product on the shop.
Are you a representative of this brand?
All the information on this page is only provided as guidance. Brands and trademarks are owned by the respective companies.