Screw-in resistance thermometer GDM
Compact temperature transmitter for measurement of liquid and gases
- Sensor: Pt 100, 2-wire
- Temperature measuring range: 0 to 200 °C
- Accuracy: Class F 0,3 (Class B) DIN EN 60751
- With Integrated transmitter and nominal length of 50 mm
Fields of application
- Engines and compressors
- Plant and ship construction
- Mechanical engineering
- Chemical and petrochemical industry
The Pt100 screw-in sensor with Hirschmann plug possibly with output signal 4...20 mA offers high reliability and easy-to-clean surfaces. The screw-in sensor with screw thread G1/2" is preferably used for temperature measurement in liquid and gaseous media.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.