Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
SENSseries LB 480
Detector for non-contact level measurement
Currently we don't offer this product on the shop.
Are you a representative of this brand?
All the information on this page is only provided as guidance. Brands and trademarks are owned by the respective companies.
- Power supply: 100 ... 240 VAC, ±10 %, 50 ... 60 Hz, 8 VA, 24 VDC (18 ... 32 VDC), 8 W
- Maximum cable length: 3300 m (120 Ω), 1600 m (250 Ω), 800 m (500 Ω)
- Ambient temperature: Operation and storage: -40 ... +60 °C (-40 ... +140 °F) for NaI/Tl or -40 ... +55 °C (-40 ... +131 °F) for Polymer
- IP protection: IP65 / IP66 / IP67 / IP68 / IP69K
- Available as SuperSENS (SuperSENS), CrystalSENS (point detector) and UniSENS (rod detector)
Fields of application
- Critical processes and demanding applications
- SIL 2 or SIL 3 with homogeneous redundancy
- Process connection via HART
The SENSseries LB 480 measuring system by Berthold is particularly suitable for demanding tasks.The system is certified for use in SIL2 systems. Berthold Technologies is the first manufacturer of SIL-certified radiometric limit level systems (Min./Max. Alarm) combining level and density measurement systems. In addition, the integrated XIP external radiation detection system allows weld seam tests to be carried out without falsifying the measured value. Continuous self-monitoring, high interference immunity (SIL standard) and gas density compensation guarantee the highest measuring accuracy.