Universal field device configuration tool for HART, PROFIBUS and FOUNDATION Fieldbus
Luis Arcos will help you to find the right product: +49 (0)30 509 308 800 email@example.comContact Expert
- Operates gateways, actuators, remote I/O systems and sensors from third-party manufacturers that support the FDT standard.
- Full functionality of all Endress+Hauser and third-party field devices ensured by DTMs
- Generic operation with standardized parameters
- Integrates all registered HART and FOUNDATION Fieldbus field devices without DTMs using iDTM technology
Fields of application
- Configuration and management of intelligent field devices in a plant
- Simple device configuration, maintenance management, condition-based maintenance and lifecycle management.
The FieldCare SFE500 is Endress+Hauser's universal tool for field device configuration. It comes with many features, from device parameterization to customized solutions for condition monitoring.
|Function||Plant monitoring Configuration & Parameterization Documentation & Reporting Process Monitoring & Visualization Maintenance Management Intelligent WirelessHART radio station with Ethernet and RS-485 interfaces Intelligent WirelessHART radio module wi|
|Operating systems||Windows 7 Professional SP1 (x32+x64) Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x32+x64) Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 (x32+x64) Windows Server 2008 R2 SP2 Windows 8.1 Windows 8.1 Professional Windows 8.1 Enterprise Windows 10 Professional Windows 10 Enterprise|
|Memory||Processor: Intel Core M i3/i5/i7 ≥ 1.8 GHz|
4 GB RAM (recommended)
10.0 GB for a full installation plus 4.5 GB in a temporary directory during the installation on the system partition subinstallation as follows:
2 GB FieldCare and System Components
6.5 GB Endress+Hauser DTM library (HART, PROFIBUS, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, EtherNet/IP, Modbus)
800 MB Endress+Hauser Protocols DTM library
400 MB Endress+Hauser iDTM library
|Display type||1280 x 768, 64,000 colors|
|Communication protocol||HART, PROFIBUS, FOUNDATION Fieldbus|