Basic mode Ethernet gateway for communication with PROFIBUS devices
- SFGNetwork-DTM: finds all existing Fieldgate SFG500s in an Ethernet domain and displays their PROFIBUS connections
- PROFIBUS Listener and Master Class 2: automatically integrates into a PROFIBUS network and finds all PROFIBUS devices
- HART support via PROFIBUS: HART device support and device diagnostics
- PROFIBUS Observer: monitors network traffic and device diagnostics
Fields of application
- Without a memory card, the Fieldgate SFG500 functions as a system access point.
- Display of the process values of PROFIBUS and HART devices in the integrated web browser.
The Fieldgate SFG500 Ethernet gateway from Endress+Hauser is a system component that provides independent access to a PROFIBUS network. The Fieldgate SFG500 can be used in various applications supported by appropriate operating modes. The appropriate operating mode is determined by an optional memory card (Fieldgate Module SFM500).
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.