Ruggedized Handhelf for commissioning and maintaining field devices in safe areas.
- Simple device access, optimized device configuration, adaptable configuration templates and clear configuration reports save time during commissioning.
- Explicit device documentation saves time during device exchange, transparent maintenance, diagnosis and trouble-shooting information increases the safety and availability of the plant.
- Mobile phone, camera (send as-is pictures immediately by email), 1D laser scanner (barcode), 2D imager (e.g. DataMatrix-Code, QR-Code) and RFID as standard or option increases labor productivity.
Fields of application
- Field Xpert is the mobile platform for Endress+Hauser Plant Asset Management applications. RFID head modules allow Field Xpert functionality to be easily extended – one basis for efficient round tour management and asset inspection.
- Maintenance activities are well supported by access to advanced field device diagnostics and meaningful user interaction with diagnostic categories and clear remedies.
- Remote connectivity to maintenance experts via WLAN, WWAN and phone.
Field Xpert is an industrial PDA with integrated touchscreen for commissioning and maintaining field devices in explosion hazardous and safe areas*. It allows efficient configuration of FOUNDATION fieldbus, HART 5/6/7 and WirelessHART devices via Bluetooth and/or Wifi interfaces.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!