Robust point level switch for fine-grained bulk solids also for hazardous areas
Get a quotation for this product now
+49 (0)30 588 492 63
- Process connections: Threads, flanges and hygienic connection (Tri-Clamp)
- Temperature: -50 to +280°C (-60 to +540°F)
- Pressure: -1 to +25bar (-14.5 to +360psi)
- Sensor length: 145mm, 200mm
- Sensor material: 316L (3,2µm, 0,8µm, PTFE coated, ETFE coated)
- International explosion protection certificates
Fields of application
- Point level switch for fine grained solids and powder.
Soliphant FTM50 is a robust point level switch for use in silos containing fine-grained or powdery solids even with a low bulk density. Suitable for a wide range of applications with international certificates for use in dust or gas hazardous areas. Available with polished fork and stainless steel housing with Tri-Clamp or with aluminum housing and coated fork. Maintenance-free device for use in typical applications like: cereals, flour, cocoa, sugar, animal feed, dye powder, chalk.
|Sensor type||Vibration Solids|
|Min. density of medium||10 g/l|
|Process temperature range [°F]||-60°F ... 540°F|
|Process temperature range [°C]||-50°C ... 280°C|
|Process pressure range [Bar]||Vacuum ... 25 bar|
|Process pressure range [psi]||Vacuum ... 360 psi|
|Power supply [V]||10-55V DC PNP 3-wire|
19-253V AC 2-wire
19...253V AC / 19V...55V DC 2 relay contact
|Communication protocol||DC PNP 2-wire|
R 1 1/2"
1 1/4" NPT
1 1/2" NPT
EN Flange DN50...DN100
ASME Flange 2"...4"
JIS Flange 50A...100A
316L PTFE coated (to avoid build-up)
316L ETFE coated (to avoid corrosion)
|Ambient temperature range [°C]||-50°C ... 70°C|
|Ambient temperature range [°F]||-60°F ... 160 °F|
|Hazardous Approvals / Certification||ATEX, FM, CSA, CSA C/US, IEC Ex, TIIS, INMETRO, NEPSI, EAC|