Robust point level switch with extension tube for fine-grained bulk solids also for hazardous areas
- Vibronic point level switch
- For level detection of bulk solids
- Output: 2-wire 19-253VAC, 3-wire PNP 10-55VDC, relay DPDT 19-253VAC/55VDC, 8/16mA 11-36VDC, 2-wire PFM, NAMUR + test button (H-L signal)
- International explosion protection certificates
- Build-up and corrosion detection
Fields of application
- Point level switch for fine grained solids and powder.
Soliphant FTM51 is a robust point level switch for use in silos containing fine-grained or powdery solids even with a low bulk density. Suitable for a wide range of applications with international certificates for use in dust or gas hazardous areas. Available with polished fork and stainless steel housing with Tri-Clamp or with aluminum housing and coated fork. Maintenance-free device for use in typical applications like: cereals, flour, cocoa, sugar, animal feed, dye powder, chalk.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.