Soliphant T FTM20
Point level switch for bulk solids
- Type of medium: Solids
- Output type: Binary, relay, DC-PNP
- Process pressure range: -1 to 25 bar
- Process temperature range: -40 to 150 °C
- Probe length: 225 mm
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, marine approvals
Fields of application
- Fine-grained, coarse grained and non-fluidized bulk solids
- Typical applications: cereals, coffee beans, sugar, animal feed, rice, detergents, dye powder, chalk, gypsum, cement, sand, plastic granules
- Min. density of medium: 200 g/l
The Soliphant T FTM20 is a point level switch for applications with fine-grained or coarse-grained, non-fluidized bulk solids. The various designs mean the device has a wide range of applications. Certificates are also available for use in dust and hazardous areas.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.