Soliphant T FTM20
Point level switch for bulk solids
- Type of medium: Solids
- Output type: Binary, relay, DC-PNP
- Process pressure range: -1 to 25 bar
- Process temperature range: -40 to 150 °C
- Probe length: 225 mm
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, marine approvals
Fields of application
- Fine-grained, coarse grained and non-fluidized bulk solids
- Typical applications: cereals, coffee beans, sugar, animal feed, rice, detergents, dye powder, chalk, gypsum, cement, sand, plastic granules
- Min. density of medium: 200 g/l
The Soliphant T FTM20 is a point level switch for applications with fine-grained or coarse-grained, non-fluidized bulk solids. The various designs mean the device has a wide range of applications. Certificates are also available for use in dust and hazardous areas.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.