Soliphant T FTM21
Vibronic point level switch for bulk solids
- Vibronic point level switch
- For silos with fine-grained or coarse-grained, non-fluidised bulk solids
- Output: Binary: DPDT relay, DC PNP max 350mA
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, marine approvals
- Min. density of medium: 200 g/l
Fields of application
- Fine-grained, coarse grained and non-fluidized bulk solids
- Typical applications: cereals, coffee beans, sugar, animal feed, rice, detergents, dye powder, chalk, gypsum, cement, sand, plastic granules
The Soliphant T FTM21 is a point level switch for applications with fine-grained or coarse-grained, non-fluidized bulk solids. The various designs and long probe length means the device has a wide range of applications. Certificates are also available for use in dust and hazardous areas.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.