Stainless Steel Tri-Clamp Turbine Flow Sensor
Turbine flow meter to measure flow rates and totalize
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.02 to 40 l/min
- Accuracy: ± 1 % o.r.
- Process pressure range: up to 200 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Process connection: Tri-Clamp
Fields of application
- Suitable for neutral, corrosive, aqueous and opaque liquids including fuel
- Central Heating & Sanitary
- Semiconductor production facilities
- Water Treatment
The Equflow Stainless Steel casing PFA (Teflon®) turbine flow meter with infrared reflection measurement has low flow sensing capabilities in a wide range of applications. It is able to measure neutral, corrosive, aqueous and opaque liquids including fuel. The Stainless Steel Turbine flow sensor can measure flow rates and totalize.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.