Stainless Steel Tri-Clamp Turbine Flow Sensor
Turbine flow meter to measure flow rates and totalize
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.02 to 40 l/min
- Accuracy: ± 1 % o.r.
- Process pressure range: up to 200 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Process connection: Tri-Clamp
Fields of application
- Suitable for neutral, corrosive, aqueous and opaque liquids including fuel
- Central Heating & Sanitary
- Semiconductor production facilities
- Water Treatment
The Equflow Stainless Steel casing PFA (Teflon®) turbine flow meter with infrared reflection measurement has low flow sensing capabilities in a wide range of applications. It is able to measure neutral, corrosive, aqueous and opaque liquids including fuel. The Stainless Steel Turbine flow sensor can measure flow rates and totalize.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!