Stainless Steel Turbine Flow Sensor
Turbine flow meter to measure flow rates and totalize
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.02 to 40 l/min
- Accuracy: ± 1 % o.r.
- Process pressure range: up to 100 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Process connection: NPT and BSP thread
Fields of application
- Suitable for neutral, corrosive, aqueous and opaque liquids including fuel
- Central Heating & Sanitary
- Semiconductor production facilities
- Water Treatment
The Stainless Steel casing PFA (Teflon®) turbine flow meter with infrared reflection measurement has low flow sensing capabilities in a wide range of applications. It is able to measure neutral, corrosive, aqueous and opaque liquids including fuel. The Stainless Steel Turbine flow sensor can measure flow rates and totalize.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.