Surface thermocouple type J
Thermocouple sensor with glass fibre insulated connecting cable
SKU: J98AA08 083.0-7
- Sensor type: Mineral insulated thermocouple type J, Fe-CuNi
- Temperature measurement range: 0 to 400 °C
- Accuracy: DIN EN 60584, class 1
- Tube length: 20 mm
Fields of application
- Control and monitoring of surface temperature of objects (up to 400 °C)
- Mechanical engineering (especially machines for injection molding)
- Plant engineering
The surface thermocouple type J (Class 1) can be used for surface temperature measurements in many different areas of application. The surface temperature probe can be reliably attached to the surface to be measured by a borehole (Ø4.5 mm). The 60 mm long protection spring protects the glass fibre insulated cable of the thermocouple type J against bending. The 3 meter connecting cable of the thermocouple features free ends for flexible applications.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.