Suspended solids sensor Turbimax CUS51D
Memosens sensor for suspended solids and turbidity measurement in water, wastewater and utilities
Certification / Approvals
- Sensor for turbidity and solids content
- Measuring principle: Scattered light in 90°/135° and 4beam cross light
- Measuring range: Display range up to 9999 FNU
- Process pressure: 0.5 to 10 bar (7.3 to 145 psi) (abs.)
Fields of application
- All drinking and process water applications
- Turbidity measurement at all stages of the water treatment process,
- In inlet/outlet of waterworks, filter monitoring and filter backwashing,
- Drinking water networks
Turbimax CUS51D is a smart sensor that allows unattended operation in a wide range of process conditions. Its unique design is extremely robust and it is also low-maintenance thanks to its self-cleaning functionality. Choose from different integrated analytical models to adapt the sensor to your specific application. With Memosens digital technology, the CUS51D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It resists corrosion and moisture and enables lab calibration.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.