Intelligent WirelessHART Gateway with Ethernet and RS-485 interfaces
- Seamless integration of field device information into higher-level system applications using standardized protocols such as MODBUS, EtherNet/IP, HART-IP or OPC
- Wireless configuration and management of intelligent field devices in the plant via FieldCare
- Based on WirelessHART Standard
Fields of application
- Process optimization, monitoring of tanks and silos and condition monitoring of equipment
- Converts and stores wireless field device data in a format compatible with other systems
- Connection to host applications such as Plant Asset Management and SCADA programs, the gateway has Ethernet and serial interfaces.
The Endress+Hauser WirelessHART Fieldgate SWG70 Gateway serves as an interface between the WirelessHART network and a system that uses Ethernet or RS-485 as the physical layer. The Fieldgate is designed for installation in Zone 2 hazardous areas. Depending on the requirements of the application, the antenna can be mounted directly on the device or in a remote location.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.