Intelligent WirelessHART Gateway with Ethernet and RS-485 interfaces
- Seamless integration of field device information into higher-level system applications using standardized protocols such as MODBUS, EtherNet/IP, HART-IP or OPC
- Wireless configuration and management of intelligent field devices in the plant via FieldCare
- Based on WirelessHART Standard
Fields of application
- Process optimization, monitoring of tanks and silos and condition monitoring of equipment
- Converts and stores wireless field device data in a format compatible with other systems
- Connection to host applications such as Plant Asset Management and SCADA programs, the gateway has Ethernet and serial interfaces.
The Endress+Hauser WirelessHART Fieldgate SWG70 Gateway serves as an interface between the WirelessHART network and a system that uses Ethernet or RS-485 as the physical layer. The Fieldgate is designed for installation in Zone 2 hazardous areas. Depending on the requirements of the application, the antenna can be mounted directly on the device or in a remote location.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.