Portable USB Temperature DataLogger
- Measuring range: -20 to 70 °C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C @ 25 °C, ± 1 °C max. along the entire measured range
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Memory capacity: 32.000 logs
- Measurement interval: 5 seconds to 18 hours
Fields of application
- It is ideal for temperature recording in the transport and storage of refrigerated and frozen products, such as vaccines, blood products and food. As well has wide application in the fields of biology, chemistry, pharmacy, logistics and industry.
TagTemp-Stick is an electronic temperature data logger, compact and robust, that dispenses use of cables for configuration and data collecting. Plugs directly into a USB interface of a computer with Windows® to communicate with the application LogChart II, which is the configuration and data analysis software for data loggers from TagTemp series. The TagTemp-Stick has a high accuracy internal temperature sensor and is waterproof and can operate submerged up to 1m deep.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.