DIN rail temperature transmitter for RTD sensor
- Sensor Input: Resistance thermometer (RTD) Pt100
- Output: 1 x analog 4...20 mA
- Accuracy: (Pt100, -50 to 200 °C) ≤ 0.2 K, (Pt100, -58 to 392 °F) ≤ 0.4 °F
- Type: DIN Rail transmitter
- With hazardous area approval
Fields of application
- For DIN rail mounting
The iTEMP TMT127 transmitter from Endress+Hauser is designed for the transformation of an RTD Pt100 sensor signal in a fixed measuring range. The standardized output signal used for process measurement is a 4...20 mA signal. This means fast and easy temperature measuring as well as reliable and precise measured values for for a wide range of industry applications. Installation is realized on DIN rail according to IEC 60715 (housing width: 22.5 mm).
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.