DIN rail mounted temperature transmitter for thermocouples
- Sensor Input: Thermocouple B, C, D, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U
- Output: 1 x analog 4...20 mA
- Accuracy: (Type K) ≤ 0.5 K, (Type K) ≤ 0.9 °F
- Type: DIN Rail transmitter
- With hazardous area approval
Fields of application
- For DIN rail mounting
The iTEMP TMT128 temperature transmitter from Endress+Hauser is designed to transform a TC sensor signal in a fixed measuring range. The standardized output signal used for process measurement is a 4...20 mA signal. This means fast and easy temperature measurement as well as reliable and precise measured values for for a wide range of industry applications. Installed on a DIN rail according to IEC 60715 (housing width: 22.5 mm).
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.