Temperature head transmitter for thermocouples
- Sensor Input: Thermocouple K, J, T, E, L, U, N, C, D, S, B, R, MoRe5-MoRe41
- Output: 1 x analog 4...20 mA
- Accuracy: (Type K) ≤ 0.5 K, (Type K) ≤ 0.9 °F
- Type: Head transmitter
- With hazardous area approval
Fields of application
- Process industry
- Machine building and plant construction
The iTEMP TMT188 from Endress+Hauser is designed for the transformation of an RTD Pt100 sensor signal in a fixed measuring range. The standardized output signal used for process measurement is a 4...20 mA signal. This means fast, easy temperature measuring as well as reliable, and precise measured values for for a wide range of industry applications.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.