Universal temperature head transmitter for resistance thermometers and thermocouples PC-programmable
- Sensor Input: 1 x RTD, TC
- Output/ Communication Protocol: 4…20 mA and PCP (pc-programmable)
- Accuracy: (Pt100, -50 to 250 °C) ≤ 0.4 K, (Pt100, -58 to 482 °F) ≤ 0.9 °F
- Type: Head transmitter
- Device configuration via PC with configuration kit and ReadWin® 2000 PC software
Fields of application
- Suitable for resistance thermometer (RTD) and thermocouple (TC)
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.