Smart, flexible insertion device for concentration measurement – individually for your process
- The acoustic waveguide measures precisely and reliably, even the smallest changes are detected
- Accurate and independent of the flow profile
- Insertion length: 180 mm (7") or 500 mm (20")
- Industry-compliant, easy installation via DIN rail
- 3.5" TFT color touch display or LED indication
- 4-20 mA, Modbus TCP
Fields of application
- Continuous concentration measurement of liquids in vessels or large pipes
- DIN rail applications
The insertion measuring device Teqwave I was developed for accurate real-time liquid analysis in vessels and larger pipes. Dedicated to in situ concentration measurement, Teqwave monitors up to four measured values and thus reduces operational expenditure of a skid. Match your Teqwave transmitter perfectly to your production needs: You can individually define and extend your application range by use of the flexible app concept.
We will find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.