Temperature transmitter for head mounting with USB-port
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Input: Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B and Pt100, Pt1000 and NTC RTD with programmable working range
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 % for Pt100 and Pt1000 and ± 0.3 °C for NTC
- Temperature effect: Smaller than 0.16 % / 25 °C
- USB micro-B port allows direct connection to PC or smartphone
- Free Windows configuration software and Android configuration app
Fields of application
- Convertion of input signals into a scalable 4...20 mA analog output signal
- Suitable for resistance thermometer (RTD) and thermocouple (TC)
TXBlock-USB is a powerful high-accuracy loop-powered head mounted temperature transmitter from Novus. It accepts several types of temperature sensors – thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC and 0-50 mV signal. It allows 2 points calibration for field tuning and can be supplied already preconfigured with customer parameters. As a world class device, TxBlock-USB is compliant with the leading standards of electromagnetic compatibility, and is highly immune and reliable device for industrial environment.
We find the right product for you
What do our customers say
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
What is the voltage specification of the device? (1 answer)
The power source varies from 10 to 35 V DC exists across the transmitter.
What is the operating temperature of the device? (1 answer)
The TxBlock-USB transmitter has an operating temperature of -40 to 85 degrees Celsius.
What is the type of measuring element used in the device? (1 answer)
The measuring system used is a thermocouple: Type J, K, R, S, T, N, E and B. Apart from that, it can also been voltage transmitter with a range of 0 to 50 mV. Apart from that an RTD sensor Pt100 and Pt1000 with a measurement range of -200 to 650 °C in both cases.