Loop isolators provide signal protection by electrically isolating the input signal from the output.
- Dual channel with Input signal: 0 to 20 mA; 4 to 20 mA
- Max. input voltage (Vin max.): 32 Vdc
- Accuracy up to 0.2 % FS
- Quick response time up to 2 ms
- Isolation: 3000 Vac / 10 s 240 Vac continuous
Fields of application
- Use for signal protection
The TxIsoLoop-2 isolators simplifiy your application and avoid undesirable ground loops by providing single and dual loop galvanic isolation. The 0/4-20 mA input is measured and an identical isolated signal is reproduced at the output. Power is drawn from the 0(4)-20 mA input loop, thus no auxiliary power or external power supply is required.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.