Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Loop-Powered DIN rail Current Isolators
Get a quotation for this product now
- Dual channel with Input signal: 0 to 20 mA; 4 to 20 mA
- Max. input voltage (Vin max.): 32 Vdc
- Accuracy up to 0.2 % FS
- Quick response time up to 2 ms
- Isolation: 3000 Vac / 10 s 240 Vac continuous
Fields of application
- Use for signal protection
TxIsoLoop-2 from Novus simplify application and avoid the undesirable ground loops by providing single and dual loop galvanic isolation. They provide signal protection by electrically isolating the input signal from the output. The 4-20 mA input is measured and an identical isolated signal is produced at the output. Its power is obtained from the 0(4)-20 mA input loop, dropping the need for an external power supply.