Two-wire loop powered temperature transmitter for in-head assembly
- Input Sensor: configurable, Thermocouple J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, and Pt100
- Output: 4...20mA current or 20...4 mA, two-wire type; linear in respect to the measured temperature
- Accuracy: max. error of 0.3 % of max. range for thermocouples; 0.2 % of max. range for Pt100 and voltage
- Response Time: ≤500 ms
- Communication cable: mini-B USB cable, 5 pins
Fields of application
- Convertion of input signals into a scalable 4...20 mA analog output signal
- Suitable for resistance thermometer (RTD) and thermocouple (TC)
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.