Two-wire loop powered temperature transmitter for in-head assembly
- Input Sensor: configurable, Thermocouple J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, and Pt100
- Output: 4...20mA current or 20...4 mA, two-wire type; linear in respect to the measured temperature
- Accuracy: max. error of 0.3 % of max. range for thermocouples; 0.2 % of max. range for Pt100 and voltage
- Response Time: ≤500 ms
- Communication cable: mini-B USB cable, 5 pins
Fields of application
- Convertion of input signals into a scalable 4...20 mA analog output signal
- Suitable for resistance thermometer (RTD) and thermocouple (TC)
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.