HART compatible DIN rail temperature transmitter
- Input: J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC and 0-50 mV
- HART® Version: HART V7, compatible with HART V5
- Configuration Interface: Through TxConfig-HRT adapter or HART® certified HandHeld
- Configuration Software: TxConfigII
- Format / Mounting: 35 mm (TS35) DIN Rail
Fields of application
- HART compatible DIN rail temperature transmitter for converting input signals into a scalable 4...20 mA analog output signal
- Suitable for resistance thermometer (RTD) and thermocouple (TC)
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.