HART compatible DIN rail temperature transmitter
- Input: J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC and 0-50 mV
- HART® Version: HART V7, compatible with HART V5
- Configuration Interface: Through TxConfig-HRT adapter or HART® certified HandHeld
- Configuration Software: TxConfigII
- Format / Mounting: 35 mm (TS35) DIN Rail
Fields of application
- HART compatible DIN rail temperature transmitter for converting input signals into a scalable 4...20 mA analog output signal
- Suitable for resistance thermometer (RTD) and thermocouple (TC)
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!