HART compatible DIN rail temperature transmitter
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Input: J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC and 0-50 mV
- HART® Version: HART V7, compatible with HART V5
- Configuration Interface: Through TxConfig-HRT adapter or HART® certified HandHeld
- Configuration Software: TxConfigII
- Format / Mounting: 35 mm (TS35) DIN Rail
Fields of application
- HART compatible DIN rail temperature transmitter for converting input signals into a scalable 4...20 mA analog output signal
- Suitable for resistance thermometer (RTD) and thermocouple (TC)
TxIsoRail-HRT combines the proven quality of HART® certification with the robustness of NOVUS devices. The transmitter is compatible with HART® certified devices and it has electrical isolation between input and output, supporting voltage surges up to 1.5 kVrms. Its great differential is the total configuration through the two 4...20mA current loop wires, which means more features for device configuration and monitoring. By using a worldwide known protocol with more than 40 million field instruments supporting HART® technology, NOVUS's temperature transmitter TxIsoRail-HRT enables the use of standard HART® configuration and supervision software that provides flexibility to users.
We will find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.